Authors warrant that the submitted manuscript is their own original work and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Appropriate Use of Sources
- Authors will cite the work of others appropriately and refer to any publications that have influenced their own research.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in the rejection of the manuscript.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the execution or writing of the reported study.
- Unethical use of authorship will result in the rejection of the manuscript.
Avoidance of Conflicts of Interest
- Authors must include a statement disclosing any financial or other relevant conflicts of interest.
- All sources of financial support for the conduct of the research should be disclosed.